sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Just good people or happiness with virtue and serious effort (for English speaking people)


It is true that Mr. Tito Vilanova is not training FC Barcelona anymore and it hurts me. I'm really sorry. And I deeply regret it because it may be due to a health issue, the results of some tests or any other news related to a disease, he needs care and full attention.
That is the urgency.
I really like him. I think he is an honest, quiet man that probably knows very much about what it is called coaching a high professional soccer team. 
When Mr. Mourinho attacked him in that so unusual way, unfinished, childish, ridiculous and broadcasted by world television (I do think Mr. Mourinho has repented himself of this particular episode) or when he asked who was "Pito Vilanova". He perfectly knew who was Francesc Vilanova and he missed the target.
The second coach in that moment reacted in a bright, intelligent, magnificent way.
Then he had to take charge of the team, when the national philosopher Guardiola run away. In the midst of their absences, Mr . Vilanova prepared mentally his players to take advantage of the opponent lack of haste and win the League brilliantly. The team was not for more. And I'm glad, for once (this one time) that Real Madrid players did not fulfill their obligations; they made the mistake of believing they were too good, not to fight, not to be noble and warriors from the start of the last season. And Mr. Tito Vilanova won his championship. Otherwise football would had been unfair.
And I say all this, because I feel it and I think it is the truth. What I regret is the disease.
He has not been treated with the respect and category he shown. There is no justice in this football game and the results seem not enough, because there is too much parasite-uneducated-ignorant-playboy behind the sport around the business.
Everything else, or almost everything, which surrounds the northeast, catalinos-united-states-without criticism, I do not like it very much.
Good luck, all the best of luck in your full and early recovery Mr. Vilanova.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario