sábado, 8 de junio de 2013

A gay in Las Ventas del Espíritu Santo (Madrid arena) (for English speaking people)


Isidrada means bulls in Madrid. A friend gave me his two season tickets in a half- shadow half- sunny  space in Las Ventas. Good tickets ... and free.
A French doctor I know, was visiting Madrid, a technical visit. He lives in Paris and is gay. I've never asked him if their patients know it, although I know his professionalism is very much appreciated due to his delicacy and understanding.
I met him in Ibiza a while ago, doing scuba diving, and I think he was not gay then. Later he fell in love with a mutual friend and we have seen each other from time to time. He is very polite, great conversationalist, well cultured, with style, chic , and I understand he is a famous jet society' s doctor and around Paris' suburbs, because it makes his discreet social services without attracting attention, as everything he touches. He dresses with his Hermes' touch , which later he imposes.
The six bulls were placid, bullfighters lazy, fearful. Doesn't matter, my French and gay friend enjoyed the show and more than one beautiful lady stared at him.
-This place is special. It has something unique-, he said.
Well indeed it is, Las Ventas, as it was dreamed by Joselito, where he never could be facing a bull.
-The world is upside down-continued the French doctor-, you the Spaniards, bullfighters, are trying to end this tradition without equal and we, French, are trying to preserve it. Knowing that Brigitte Bardot , who loves animals, is a French citizen.
Well, I think he was right. 
What was going on in the arena bored him, so he wanted philosophizing more and more.
-See what is happening in France with gay marriages. On the contrary here in Spain, in Catholic Spain, birth of the Inquisition, you accept it without complaints.
- Are you getting married ? -I asked on his ear.
It seemed that for a moment some of the beautiful ladies had heard something. False alarm, still they haunted at him.
-Not for now- then he dedicated his best smile to the stunning lady on the right.
The bullfighter ended without major incidents.
Coming out, surrounded by people into the public exit, unable to comment on the tasks of the toreros, he said to me .
-I think, frequently, struggling and discussing are part of an stupid game. Many times just to talk. I believe in union, but why to call it marriage ? It is the cause of discord and those who protect bulls of lidia they do not know what a bull of lidia is. Pure nonsense everything. 
No doubt, I thought. As my worshiped Don Luis Sanchez-Polack, who spoke french fluently, used to say a gilipoyuaz

 Do not get angry, please

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario