sábado, 29 de junio de 2013

The artificial smile (for English speaking people)


I must be one of the few Spanish who doesn't put up Mr. Casillas. There has to be everything in this life o nobody is perfect, sorry. 
Theoretically a kind of national hero. I affirm that I am convinced that he is number 1 culprit of Spain winning  one World Cup two European Championships. If you can identify a person in a team sport.
The other descriptions, the captain, the leader, etc ... pure marketing.
When he speaks I do not understand him. It must be its subtleties, twists and metaphors. And of course he has to speak under recommendation and not losing image. If he would like to read this, he would say that everything is clear. Let see his sentences.
"I considered leaving Real Madrid"... without saying why.
"I have auto control myself", but he does not say what.
"I have kept my composure." "It happened," but now he is insinuating.
Speaking of achievements, personal breakthroughs "Real Madrid must be where it deserves to be (?) And winning titles (?)" Hallelujah!
"There is no better choice than Ancelotti who has won titles." Just Ancelotti has won titles?
Surely it is almost impossible to play football, and be consistent. Where did you learn?
Not reach an example, please. Look other examples as Pujol or Xabi Alonso who are much worthier.
Can he reach Real Madrid presidency someday, in  a noble struggle with Mr. Buitre ... ? Horror let me know in advance, please.
Why he just say he was wrong, that we saw it all. He had long been so. He has flaws in his game (some important in his position), with virtues and positive aspects. That Mr. Mourinho told him so. He basically doesn't not like to be corrected. That he seems to be correct. He doesn't not know the word criterion. He should remain  quiet.
I can not sleep.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario